1. Nash Coaches Please Read The Following Message
The season is almost at an end and that means its time to return your uniform bins and ball.
* Remind all players to bring a change of clothes to each playoff game so they can turn in their uniform.
* Wash, Dry and Re-Bag all uniforms.
* Drop off bin or designate a team parent / fellow coach to drop it off for you.
* DO NOT leave bin outside the residence or in front of their garage or outside the storage unit, they will get stolen and
you will be held responsible for the contents.
* Check website and your email for any changes to date or time.
ALL BINS MUST BE RETURNED!!
WHEN: Sunday, December 6, 2015
TIME: 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM
WHERE: 2075 KLO Rd ( follow driveway past the garage to back of property )
Good Luck in Playoffs!!
Posted on 11/18/2015
2. Executive Help Needed
Various Volunteer Positions Available!!
Please contact Matt Briscoe at, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call his cell 778 - 363 - 1909
, if you can help.
Posted on 02/04/2015
3. Uniform Donations
Attention Basketball Parents!!
Do you have old Steve Nash or Legends uniforms kickin' around?? If you would like to donate them to underprivileged youth in other countries. They will be collected and sent to an organization like "Hoops for Haiti" and / or "SportsGift". For more information, please contact: Carolyn Bekkering at email@example.com
or 250 - 764 - 0333
Posted on 01/30/2015
4. Spirit Wear
Kelowna Minor Basketball Spiritwear is now available. Click on the link to order, Spiritwear Order Form
. For more info please contact Bonnie Perry at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 01/28/2015
5. Custom Mouth Guards Available
KMBA has negotiated a substantially discounted rate for all players interested in acquiring a Custom Mouth Guard.
Total cost is $60.00, retail cost approx. $250.00.
All interested players should contact, Okanagan Smiles, Dr. V. Grewal at 250-763-3338
Posted on 01/27/2015
6. Sponsorship Information
Posted on 01/25/2015